Sunday, January 18, 2009

In the Beginning...

Bienvinedos. This is the start to something spectacular and it is my privilege to share this social experiment with the world. My name is Chelsea and I will be your host blogger throughout this trip. My best friend Sarah and I have come up with this genius idea for our current blog. This blog will serve as a sounding board for weekly installments by the two of us where I will ask Sarah any type of question and she will simply answer appropriately. The questions have no bounds and neither do Sarah's answers. Therefore, I must state that I take no responsibility for her answers nor do my views necessarily reflect any of hers, but my hope and prayer for both of us is that through this time of Q&A our hearts and minds will be expanded. We are however, open to suggestions regarding questions you would like to see answered. Thank you for joining me as I embark on journey inside the infamous world of Sarah Briggs.


--


Greetings.

A reading from the great Hinduism religion states, "Love of life, moving along by its own potency, exists even in the wise." I, by no means, regard myself as being wise in any sense of the word, yet when Chelsea and I had the idea to create a blog to share with this universe we call the Internet, I jumped at the opportunity to express some of my thoughts and ideas. Now, I am not, and may perhaps never be, 100% certain of my own beliefs and opinions concerning various topics, but I feel like this blog could in fact help me to determine and express my thoughts. Or it could just be a great laugh for our dear friends.



--Chelsea & Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment